Saturday, December 16, 2006

I just received this alert which readers of this blog may find useful:

"INSTITUTE FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS OF MONTREAL
INSTITUT DES AFFAIRES PUBLIQUES DE MONTRÉAL
1470 rue Peel, édifice Hermés, tour B, bureau 210, Montréal, Qc, H3A 1T1

Dear friends,

Tomorrow night “60 Minutes” is running “Hitler’s Secret Archive”. It’s really the clearest response to Iran’s Holocaust denial conference, if one is necessary. The show looks at the Arolsen Archives. The CBS memo to the Association of Holocaust Organizations is reproduced below. It is important that you all watch it and I thought you might be interested in the fact that we covered this story in a lead article by former U.S. State Department official Peter W. Landé in a recent issue of BARRICADES, the Institute’s journal (see further below). Landé’s work was critical in opening up the archives. There are back copies available for anyone who is interested.

~BPW"

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where,generally, I do not like "mediated" news, I find that your special kind of magnifying glass draws my attention to items from many sources I might not otherwise have encountered, and in your challenges and underlinings, commands my attention and thought. So your mediation has the effect of a zoom lens, not that of a filter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home