Monday, May 14, 2007

Marriage Counselling, Saudi-style:

The husband's rights are very great. Therefore, according to a reliable Hadith, a woman said: "Oh Prophet of Allah, I will not marry before you tell me what my husband's rights from me are." The Prophet said: "Do you really want to know?" She said: "Yes." He said: "If pus or blood comes out of your husband's nose and you lick is up, you still will not have observed all his rights.

" The rights of the husband are great, and you must observe them. "


Sometimes its hard to be a woman

Giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

Stand by your man

And tell the world you love him

Keep giving all the love you can

Stand by your man ...

****

Maybe M.E.M.R.I. too is only interested in the "sexual objectification of [Muslim] women.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home